My Happy Playlist
I like an old saying that goes:
When I'm feeling good,
music can help me feel twice as good.
But when I'm feeling down,
music may make me feel ten times that bad...
Well, I most certainly don't have a feel-bad-and-then-a-lot-worse playlist, yet... But I do have a feel-good song list.
It comprises of songs that put a huge smile upon my face, make me dance like no one is watching, and make me sing out of the bottom of my lungs.
I first compiled this list when I was around 18, and I haven't modified it a lot as the years went by. I like to think of it as a legacy gift and I don't want to spoil it.
What I really like about this playlist is that each song has a strong positive upbeat energy and puts the listener in a happy mode.
So, without further ado:
- The Proclaimers - I Would Walk 500 Miles
- Timberland - The Way I Are
- Bon Jovi - Have A Nice Day
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside
- Muse - Starlight
- Caesars Palace - Jerk It Out
- Narcotic Thrust - I Like It
- Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
- Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
- Gorillaz - 19 2000 (Soulchild Remix)
- Eifel 65 - I'm Blue
- Guns and Roses - Paradise City
- Blur - Song 2
- Chumbawamba - Tubthumping
- Fatboy Slim - The Rockafeller Skank
- O-Zone - Dragonstea Din Tei
- Billy Idol - Dancing With Myself
- The Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You
- Korn - Word Up
- The Killers - Read My Mind
Someday I will make a printed CD case (vintage!) for this playlist and the following image will be the cover artwork. Have you ever wondered how far are the Proclaimers willing to walk just to fall down at a door ?